Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Trivial...

Saw this test on Fen's blog, so tried it out as a trivial... Hehe.

People Envy Your Confidence

You have the attitude and self esteem to take on anything. Failure is beyond not an option for you - it doesn't even cross your mind.
People envy your ability to take on any challenge ... and they're secretly afraid you think you're better than them. You don't. You're just sure of yourself.


Don't envy me la... My confidence comes from God who made me who I am. I am not my own; I was bought with a price, and that is why I am so precious... that is where my security comes from.... Everything is this world can be transient and may pass away, but God is Constant, Solid like a Rock, and He will NEVER fail me.... Praise Him for that!


K, here's another Test:

Your Travel Personality Is: The Bonder

For you, travel is less about where you're going - but who you're going with.
It's no fun to experience an amazing city or a beautiful beach without your friends.
In fact, it doesn't really matter where you go... because you and your friends always figure out how to have fun!


So, who wants to go on the next holiday with me, may sign up when application opens soon. (Watch this space!) Haha.. Well, it's Tue.... I survived 2 days.... I miss the holidays.... feels weird to be back to Life and reality.... but well, Life goes on...


Our Bank Visits in Zurich



Thanks to all who missed me... (",)

No comments: