Saturday, September 09, 2006

.......

I can't think of a title for this entry... It probably reflects my thoughts... They're just .......

Been having mood fluctuations lately... That's trying in itself.

Work isn't helping. I feel rather "bashed up" by clients and their issues, after taking over this portfolio for about 4 months... O Lord, only You can sustain me.

Anniversary is next week, I am SO excited! It's gonna be a "hair-raising" event, especially with all the walking-down-memory-lane stuffs. It's my privilege to be involved.

Then, there're things I hope to have, yet I know I shouldn't, I can't, and paradoxically, I don't hope to have... Read in one part of a book called "Drawing Near" by John Bevere - God may actually grant me my heart's desire if I want it SO badly, even if it's gonna hurt me. When I covet something so badly in my heart, and pray for it, God MAY give it to me... Now, THAT was quite a revelation, cos' I wouldn't want God to allow me to have the thing I so covet for in my heart, which I know is not good for me...
Ok, it seems like I am going round and round... I just need to rattle on... bear with me...

Anyway, I prayed that God will NOT give me what I want which is not good for me (and I know it very well). Sigh, life is an irony...

Well, I've been in and out of these thoughts - they tire me too...

1 comment:

^_^ said...

hi sis, when you find life tough, take it one step at a time yeah? God always gives us grace enough for one step at a time. :D have fun at the anniversary!