Sunday, May 13, 2007

the drudgery of life...



A wonderful brother gave me this CD today. It started with a song he blue-toothed to me, and then he passed me the CD. I listened to it today and the songs just seem to melt away all those drudgery, weariness, those edgy-ness, those dreadfulness... Man, the word is "therapeutic". Thank God for creating such beautiful music...

Tomorrow's another week... I am still not well, still stuck with the sickening flu and blocked nose... both my nephews are sick too; the small one was running a fever just now... poor baby, check him out with the fever-pad:




SO CUTE right??!! Now, that's something else that melts away the drudgery of my days...

Oh God, pls melt away the drudgery... only You can be my Ultimate source of Joy... fill me with You, Your Joy...

"and because He lives, I can face tomorrow.... because He lives, all fear is gone... because I know, I know, He holds the future... and life is worth the living, just because He lives...."

No comments: