Friday, April 20, 2012

New layout

This new layout looks fresher and happier... Fits my mood... I'm starting to enjoy my rest days... I know I will surely miss this when I start work again. So, I must cherish every moment of these days, thank You God for this wonderful opportunity and time.
"寶寶" as we call our baby is doing well, thank God! I am in Week 11, and I saw 寶寶bouncing in the ultrasound.
God has been blessing us. Indeed, Joy comes in the morning, and after weeping and night. This started with much much anxiety and scares, but I'm beginning to enjoy the trust in the Lord, as He said, that all will be well. He is doing a new thing, now it springs up; He is making a way in the dessert and streams in the wasteland. You are the Giver of life and You will preserve and grow it.
Thank You for Your faithfulness; You never, ever fail.

1 comment:

yeu@nn said...

Wow! Congrats, Emma! :D May God bless you and your kid... and keep you two safe, strong and healthy!