Sunday, July 02, 2006

School: a once-upon-a-time revived

man, feels kinda weird that I am going to school tomorrow.... all over again...
I am preparing my pencil-case with my coloured pens, getting all my original certificates, my transcripts, etc. So funny... it's really like going back to school.... all the registration and administrative stuffs i have to do tomorrow... Interesting...

in the meantime, I just did something I have never done before... those techie stuff that I am not good at. I downloaded some stuffs so I can chat with HanLong and actually SEE him on webcam! Man, it was surreal... technology is amazing!! really closes up the distance...

Back to school-tomorrow... don't really know what to expect... so will just go with the flow and enjoy being a student again.

I am hungry... and I am having a GREAT time chatting and watching HanLong! thank God for technology.

No comments: