Monday, June 26, 2006

Lull period

Today is a lazy Monday. Sometimes I wonder where I am in my career. At this point of time, things look as if they are locked - neither here nor there. In times like this when I cannot see how I can move on in my career, I can only cling on to the Promises of God and His vision for me... It can be somewhat depressing not knowing how my career is gonna carry on from here. But I believe that ALL things work for the good of those who love Him and are faithful to His calling.
Feels like this is a lull period, cos can't do much at work now, cos i am starting school next week. Maybe that is another cause of stress and uncertainty. I am really not a very academic person... and I heard it's gonna be intense. O Lord, pls help me through it since You put me into this course. It is like a dream come true. I look forward to finishing this course and to improve myself. At least I can speak more intelligently after that.
O Lord, lift up my spirit... Only You are my true source of Joy and Strength and the Reason for all I do.

No comments: