Sunday, October 29, 2006

Rain...

Rain... the Madonna song rang in my head... ok, now, it's a retro song...

It seldom rain when I am at home, so whenever it does, it is very heartwarming and refreshing. Today especially I guess... I felt God was trying to tell me that He knows how I feel, so He sent rain... that was really sweet... I am in one of those melancholic moods... "Life is tough", my shepherd and I were affirming it this afternoon...

(I appreciate her a great deal. Our friendship has come a long way and it feels like it will go on forever... Thanks, Vivian!)

I've been thinking about a lot of things recently... oh, and it doesn't help that I am STILL sick. It started at the tail-end of Module 2 [HOORAY! I survived it!!!! it was tough-going man, but the comradeship was exhilarating] I'd been sick for more than a week and my body still feels weak... Gosh, I wonder why this time is so long...

Oh, i was talking about the lots-of-things-recently stuff... well, I feel that it's one of those periods of time when I go through thoughts that I have not had for a long time, and well, things can get quite disappointing in life at times... I am not sure how I am really feeling... is it the sickness and virus still in me that makes me tired, weak and vulnerable...? or is it a valid disappointment that I have to work through...

Lord, only You know and only You can bring about rain that brings comfort to my soul...

Year-end is here... it's always a very special time of the year... Enjoy every minute of it. 2007 will come in a twinkle of an eye...

No comments: