Monday, June 25, 2007

A Tribute to my friends, D & Dong

She has been a wonderful friend for over 13 years... gosh, suddenly that number looks like a looooooong time. I thought only my parents talk about friends for over 10 years... now, I am in that league, haha!

She's always been there, cheering and supporting me over all these years. I remember once when I called her up to ask her out for coffee out of the blue and we went to some Big Apple cafe at Coronation Plaza.... We just sat there and chilled out and I said I just wanted to find someone whom I can be totally comfortable with, and no need to pretend or make small talk, or even explain why I did what I did, to have coffee with... (think that was a time of lamentation)

She is one friend who loves me more than I know, and from how she wants attention from me, how she is protective over me, asking me difficult questions at times.... I know I mean a lot to her....

Ok, if I don't mention about Dong, think she will surely call me to whine as well. This is a woman who is out of this world as well. She is hilarious, blur, "I" (she knows what that means), P, C (she says)... She's another 13-yr-old friend... We have had great times together as well.... It means a lot to me when I received a sms from her 2 weeks back, telling me how happy she was for me that I have found my love...

Thanks friends, you girls are special and precious to me and I really thank God and appreciate your unique friendships....

*hugz*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you also put your P&C frens face in so the whole world knows how P & C your frens are? And D for 'Dangerous' as well! Hahaha


Yours Truly "P" fren