Friday, March 31, 2006

GMAT aftermath

I dreamt once that I scored 680 for my GMAT. Haha, it was a dream alright... or I was short-sighted, and saw a 6 instead of a 5. I got 580. I was really glad... Thank You Lord. On that morning of the exam, I was riding in my bro-in-law's car and as I was staring out of the window, a van drove past and on it were these words, "Fear not, for I am with you." Yup, I scribbled that on my scratch paper once I sat there for the exam. 580 is not like fantastic, but it is a great improvement from my 490 score. Perhaps I should not publish my GMAT score like that. It's quite an embarrasment... But well, it's still Grace Intervention. And boy, am I glad it is OVER. HALLELUJAH!

The one month before my GMAT, I felt that my life was on a standstill. Easter programming, church camp, and other programming stuffs were all frozen. K, I am a woman, I can multi-task, but not this time with the exam... Now that it's outta the way, feels like my life-clock starts to tick again... Many stuffs to clear for ministry, but I LURVE serving in the Kingdom of God. I was having a wonderful dinner with my sheep last night and we were just raving about how exhilarating it is to go to church - OUR church on a Sunday. Everything and everyone feels like Family...

I was also sharing with her about how as we serve Him, we need to pray and soak everything we do (in ministry and service) in Him. We need to pray and commit the things we do FOR Him, unto Him. It's only when our programme, our serving, our spirits, are soaked in Him, that we can exude out the fragrance and the spirit of Christ. Afterall, it is HIS ministry! The River of Life MUST flow from the throne of God, then the River will bring Life to all who come not just into it, but also near it. Imagine if everyone who serves on a Sun has personal experiences with God, has new revelations about Him... and when we all come together on a Sun to serve and worship Him corporately, what power of God will be unleashed and imagine how powerful our services are gonna be. THAT, is doing ministry! I look forward to see that day... with the strumming of just ONE guitar string, people will fall at their feet to worship Him and lives will be transformed and souls will be saved. THAT is the power of our Living God!

My vision statement for programming ministry is "The next service/event is gonna be the BEST one EVER!"

God bless our church, sorry, His Church...

Join the band wagon if you want to experience Him...

No comments: