Tuesday, March 28, 2006

GMAT eve

Today is the day before my next GMAT. The emotions that I have are somewhat mixed. On one hand, I am excited that after tomorrow, I am free. On the other hand, the thought of not doing well makes me dread going for it. I still am a bit bitter about having to do this entrance exam for a LOCAL Masters. And I feel that I got to be tortured AND I am paying for the course! What world is this...??????
Sigh, I feel like I am writing my last words... tomorrow seem to determine my course... but I know it is not exactly the MAIN element that the school will consider, but I can't do too bad too... I can't seem to improve my scores starkly... Maybe I am not academic material... O Lord, if I do get into the course, YOU gotta help me through it...
I'm gonna give it one last shot after this - to do one last full-length exam and then go for the battle tomorrow. Lord, You said, the battle is not mine, but Yours. My eyes are upon You.
And for you guys out there reading this, I'll update you about the results after tomorrow...

I said many times how much fun I have in WAM. People have the impression that WAMers are "elites" in the church. well, they are Levites, not elites. (ok, that didn't really rhyme) They are sooooo much fun! and I attribute that mostly to the strong bond within the group. Just look at how everyone was mobilized and helped out at the wake... You guys rock! And not forgetting the "green curry", "Sheep-auction" and the "Buy 1 get 1 free". With you guys around, I don't mind fellowshipping for eternity man... hahaha!

The clock ticks... it's time I conquer the exam...

Till the next time,
Adios!

2 comments:

JesuaFreak said...

hmmm...today alr friday morning... howz ur paper ? Mi ish having my Practical exams on tues... i aso is having cold feet now...abit gan cheong... thoguh the results of this probaly does not affect me much asi aso contemplating a job switch...sighhh... decisions decisions... hee~.. tok ya more this week

EMs said...

Hey jesuafreak, thanks for your note! job switch.. mmm, big decision. Well, trust Him, cos He is SO reliable! Cheers, bro!