Thursday, April 27, 2006

Miss Black

Read Fenny's blog, and attempted the color test myself... *drum roll* I am BLACK! Mmm, I thought I only like to wear black, didn't think I am actually a BLACK at heart.
Take this test at Tickle


Your true color is Black!



Your color is black. The color of night. Serene and mysterious, black conjures up images of elegant evening gowns, dashing tuxedos, and gleaming limousines. Traditionally a symbol of success, black also represents power and an uncompromising demand for perfection. Not surprisingly, you tend to set challenging goals for yourself and do whatever it takes to achieve them — your strength of character is second to none. This unfaltering determination, along with your natural elegance, impresses people. But keep in mind that your personality might be intimidating to some. Try to temper your demanding side with a little softness — trust us, it won't kill you. Overall, though, black is the color of professionalism and achievement, which means it's clearly the color for you.

What's Your True Color?

Brought to you by Tickle

Mmm, don't think I am as stiff, strict as the Black described me to be. It's somewhat descriptive of me, but I am fun-loving, crazy, sanguine, and quite gracious too la... Thank God for God in me, cos if not, I would be totally and utterly BLACK. Thank God for His Fruit of the Spirit in me that makes me a balanced person.

I completed my 5.8km JPMorgan Run yesterday without walking. I jogged real slow, but hey, I didn't walk ok... That was a personal challenge, especially considering the fact I hardly trained, so thank God for the mind He gave me: it's ALL in the mind. When it was really tough-going, and I really felt like walking, I told myself that my body is actually not very tired; it's my mind that is, so I cannot give in to the tiredness in the mind. Since I started running, I am always reminded of this: One can run slowly, even walk - it's alright, but one must finish the race no matter what. God said we are called to run this race of faith as well. We must be finishers of the race - no matter in what manner.

Each run I complete is a personal feat for me. Thank You Lord for being with me through my runs and always encouraging me to press on. Thank You for the salvations I hear in the most improbable people (share that the next time).

3 comments:

EMs said...

Haha, Ted. Sounds really like you huh...Fenny is brown too! check out her blog luwisfenn.blogspot.com.! Thanks for dropping by, God bless!

EMs said...

Haha, Ted. Sounds really like you huh...Fenny is brown too! check out her blog luwisfenn.blogspot.com.! Thanks for dropping by, God bless!

Daydreamer, I am said...

Hehe... hi Ems, u do sound like a black, plus a bright yellow! yellow is for the sanguine spontaneity and fun ;) Oh... thanks for the free referral to my blog too! (too bad I don't have anything to sell online... otherwise can give u some commission)