Thursday, May 18, 2006

FRiEnDs...

Today Pei Key and I "celebrated" - an ultra mini one - our 4th Shepherding Anniversary, and I beat her to it! She's a GREAT sheep, a wonderful friend, sister and partner. She's also so gifted:creative, detailed, organized, funny. Celebrations are therapeutic, we should always do that.



Now that's a friend in my life.



My previous entry talked about another.




And here's another one in Melbourne: Alice. She's special too.



Of course, there are many many more, and I am so blessed to have so many people around me who loves me just for who I am, and accepts me for just the way I am. And for those who 'remind" me (gently or not-so-gently) about my shortcomings, I thank God for you too. For those who just laugh and play with me, you are special too. For those whom I haven't met for quite a while, Yup, you too are in my thought sometimes and I remember you with fondness. I thank God for friends He has given me. I guess He wants us to be His friends too.

Well, our coming camp is about Friendship and I pray that my brothers and sisters will make new friends, catch up with old ones and have a balluva time in Malacca,



cos in church, Friends for Eternity is what it is all about, HALLELUJAH!

2 comments:

^_^ said...

hi! surfed here from terry's blog. super cool blog! nice pic of peiks. you've shepped her for 4 years? wow, what a record. (haha... i'm not implying anything about peiks ok? :P )

thanks for putting in all the effort for camp... see you there!

- keng suan.

EMs said...

hey Keng Suan, thanks for dropping by. I'm glad u enjoy the pictures. Catch ya around!

Bless..