Sunday, May 28, 2006

Sunday-night thoughts...

Apart from the feeling that it's Monday - The work day tomorrow, I have lots of mashed-up emotions within me... been thinking a lot over the past week... And thinking a lot is tiring... One consolation is that there is "Initlal D" on cable now - Jay Chou is so cool... (Man, I can see the make-up on his face in the show... that's quite yikes)...Then again, that's just unserious admiration... But I guess he looks cool because he is seemingly so secured and confident... Now those're 2 attractive qualities... (ok, tt's blabbering)
Maybe it's waking up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, plus the lateness... and a chain of happenings in service today... and after-service flusters. Yea, I was flustered, face was flushed, I don't really know why... Is it the excitement of having many things happening? Or is it mixed with the oh-so-much thinking and emotions that have been invading me over the past week. I am so looking forward to church camp cos I feel that is gonna be such a wonderful time away from work, from many things, and just knowing God and having great fellowship with my brothers and sisters.
I have been feeling kinda out of the world... just feels that I am floaty, not very grounded... I really don't know exactly why and what... I guess there are times when we go through times like these... But it's always good to know that God is around and that I am under His jurisdiction.

Babies are such lovely beings... carrying my lil nephew - Shau En, brings such peace, such love invoked from within me... Oh, and for the records, Sandra gave birth, finally. CONGRATS gal!

Tomorrow's Monday and i need Your Grace to face the week. Again, thank God there's CG on Wed, that ALWAYS makes the week pass better... So you guys in my CG, thanks for the fellowship that I always look forward to.

Till the next blog-entry, I shall cling on to His Grace and His Sufficiency cos That will keep me going on...

1 comment:

The Recreation Corner said...

Hi PRINCESS of God... =P

My first visit to your blog. Keep blogging...