Friday, June 02, 2006

while I wait for my nails to dry...

It's kinda late now, and I am still up. Since I just repainted my nails and I gotta let them dry before going to bed (lest I destroy my artwork), I thought I should just write my blog. Painting my nails is a stress-buster, but this round of painting before coming to write my blog was more of a necessity than an enjoyment this time... oh, don't think you'd understand this part... it's an Art.
Wow, it's quite good rattling on about something I enjoy even if you, my reader, do not understand. Hahaha!
I'm tired... feels like I'd trekked over mountains and came down the valleys a couple of times over... ok, I am exaggerating, but I am tired... much has been happening over the past couple of weeks, and the most interesting thing is that all the things happened in my head, heart and soul. It has been a good time tarrying with God and coming through to see many things from His point of view and coming to know who I am, and Who He is, and how He is always so in control even when I am fumbling. Thank You for always having the BIG picture in Your fathomless Mind.

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!! I SPOILED ON MY MY NAIL POLISH!!!!!! Gosh, again, you won't understand the frustration that comes when your nail polish is less than perfect. GGGRRRRRrr... think the top coat will work.

Sorry, back... composed myself, cos I have an audience here...

Tomorrow's Friday... 2June Friday doesn't feel as great as the other Fridays, I don't know why, but I will still savour it, cos I love Friday... maybe I should find a husband called "Friday". hahahahaha!

K, enough rattling... I am gonna take the leap and go sleep without my nail polish completely dry (that'll take a full 2hrs before it is TOTALLY dry, the manicurists tell me). *yawn* it's getting too late... I can't afford to sleep so little everyday...

Nitey ;)

3 comments:

^_^ said...

its not easy to type after having done a manicure and while trying not to destroy it! the thumbs are especially vulnerable, 'cos of the way they attack the space bar. i like to use one of those "no chip" top coats available at watson's... can't remember offhand which brand i use. it actually allows me to "nudge" my nail polish back into position after having scratched it! kind of rubbery. haha.

anyways i seldom perform manicures 'cos i use my hands a lot at work and manicures don't last long on me.

EMs said...

Wow, here's some wonderful exchanges of ideas... Thanks for that advice! Yea, I always leave my top coat till the next morning so that it can "cover up" those imperfections.. Thanks, o_o! See, painting of nails is not just some shallow activity.. it facilitates exchanges of ideas and innovation. it's so beneficial...
Anyway, manicures can't last THAT long, average 4days without chipping, so go ahead and just do it - it's therapeutic! Bless...

^_^ said...

for me it seldom lasts more than 24 hours without chipping... i remember i messed my first professional manicure up when i had to unlock the door to my house... within 4 hours of painting! heh.

ks.

p.s. my moniker should be o_O !!! , but unfortunately blogger comments always uses small case for all alphabets, something they should fix.